Our recent blogs have had information on linking your alarm system with your other technology and improving your home security after an alarm system. If you’re looking for more information on these topics, check out these great resources.
- Lock bumping is the newest technique criminals use to gain access to your home, An alarm system and high-security locks are indispensable.
- Servicemagic.com has 8 steps for better home security, allowing you to maximize safety in your home.
- One simple safety precaution you can take when you’re going to be out of town is to talk to your neighbors. For more safety tips and guidelines, visit HowStuffWorks.com.
- ThisOldHouse.com has information about home technology and home security.
- Home networking allows you to make use of your computer systems to improve your home security.