Alert Protective Services is a well-established, fast growing residential and commercial Alarm company since 1983 with a customer base of over 10,000 serving the Chicagoland area. We have immediate openings and are looking for full-time installation and service technicians. The ideal candidate possesses great people and technical skills, can work independently with little direction, and is responsible and reliable.
We offer an 8-week paid training program blending certification courses and field experience to ensure every technician is confident, comfortable, and has the knowledge to serve our customers. You will be given the proper tools to excel in this role and grow in the company.
- Installations and maintenance of Fire, Security, Access, and Networking Systems
- Testing, troubleshooting, and train customers how to use their system successfully
- Able to problem solve and diagnose technical issues on site and over the phone
- Able to work independently and provide excellent customer service
- Must safely operate and maintain a company vehicle, phone, and iPad
- PERC Card REQUIRED; will be provided if needed
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record REQUIRED
- 1+ years’ experience in the alarm industry PREFFERED
- Knowledge of DSC, 2GIG, and Qolsys Systems PLUS
Alert Protective Services is state licensed, UL approved for burglar and fire alarms, and licensed by the City of Chicago as a low voltage electrical contractor. We design, sell, and install security and life safety systems for residential and commercial properties.
All candidates must agree to a state-mandated background check and acquire a PERC card (if needed). Competitive pay, top benefits (health, dental, vision), and 401 (k) are offered
8-10 hour shifts available, Monday-Friday and weekend availability preferred