We are seeking a Sales Representative to join our team! This is a great opportunity to join an established company focused on organic growth.
Security Industry Sales Experience is Mandatory
The Home/Business security industry is one of the fastest growing and recession resistant fields today. Alert protects homes, business, & families with the latest smart home technology providing “peace of mind” against the threats of burglary, fire, medical emergencies & more. Smart Security devices allow the homeowner to remotely control security, cameras, lights, locks & thermostats.
Experience in fire alarm, intrusion alarm, IP cameras and access control is a requirement. The primary focus of this position is to develop new sales opportunities & generate profitable revenue growth in the greater Chicago area. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of hunting for, quoting & closing commercial accounts. The candidate must demonstrate a thorough understanding of the sales cycle & processes, & the ability to work with new & existing clients to capture new business. Integrated security solutions will be presented to business owners, executives, directors and facility managers within the commercial space. The candidate must demonstrate his/her experience hunting for new business & selling incoming leads
- Meet with families & businesses that have expressed an interest in services provided by Alert Protective Services.
- Generate leads & appointments through prospecting activities & create opportunities outside of Alert Protective’s marketing initiative.
- Advise families & businesses on the value & benefits of using Alert Protective Services for their security needs.
- Self-generate leads & maximize company provided leads. Close outright equipment/installation sales & generate recurring monthly revenue.
- Hunt for new leads through leads group participation, canvassing, social media, centers of influence, existing relationships, referrals.
- Maintain an accurate CRM & pipeline. Develop & maintain an active proposal funnel that will support the sales plan.
- Conduct building surveys to support the development of estimates.
- Build & maintain consultative relationships while understanding the client’s risk profile & budget. Demonstrate the value of solutions you presented to best satisfy customer needs.
- Work effectively with internal clients to provide attractive quotes to customers & project manage the accounts that he/she sells.
- Work in a fast-paced environment with many moving parts.